- 5 Mic & 2 Aux Inputs.
- Preamplifier and Line Output for connecting to a Booster Amplifier and for recording the programme.
- Line Input for connecting the output from any external mixer or permitting SSA-160EM to be used as a Booster Power Amplifier.
- Resettable circuit breaker for protection against overload and short circuit.
- Instant transfer to DC power (Car Battery) if AC power fails.
- Box Speaker/Driver Unit selector switch. Bass boost defeated at Driver Unit position for safer operation of driver units.
220W Max., 160W RMS at 10% THD, 140W RMS at 5% THD, 120W RMS at 2% THD
≤ 2 dB, no load to full load at 1kHz
5 × Mic 0.65mV/4.7kΩ, 2 × Aux 100mV/470kΩ, 1 × Line 1V/50kΩ
Signal to Noise Ratio
Bass: ±10dB at 100Hz, Treble: ±10dB at 10kHz
Preamp 200mV/600Ω, Line 1V/1kΩ
4Ω, 8Ω, 70V & 100V
AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz DC: 24V (2×12V Car Battery)
AC: 300VA DC: 4A
W420 × H155 × D320 mm